Davao Escapade

Sunday, March 02, 2014
This is too late to be posted. Haha! But anyway, I'll share this. :P Shots credited to Miss Sofia M. ;)


at Abreeza Ayala Mall


These two shots are too nice to be ignored. Aren't they pretty?
(L-R: Aminah Ansary and Sofia Kaye Macabando)



If you look closer, you'll notice a certain part of it is zoomed. :P I had to zoom it out to see clearly the some part of Davao. ;)


at the Talikod Island. We were about to leave the island when Sofie took shot of this.


The Park Inn! :) Located at the front of SM Lanang. ;) I just love the fountain! (left side photo) It danced..? Hahaha. The fountain performed an awesome dance when we arrived. =) Oh God, sorry for the English. Funny! xD

September 15 - 17, 2013
IS 132 Educational Trip.. (Where is the educational there?) :D


No comments

Post a Comment