Pages
Home
Contact
Cellodesigns
MySQL/PHP
Monday, May 25, 2015
Since I am very eager to teach myself mySQL and PHP, I volunteered to do the project of my co-majors. Hehehe. And voila! I know now how to make a php site. Yayyy! But of course, it's not enough yet. I still have may things to learn about it. :)
No comments
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Get Connected
Labels
Blog Designer Wanna Be
Buhay Estudyante
I love books
Idle Talk
McBurods Friends
My September
MySQL
PHP
Popular Posts
Davao Escapade
This is too late to be posted. Haha! But anyway, I'll share this. :P Shots credited to Miss Sofia M. ;) at Abreeza Ayala Mall ...
MySQL/PHP
Since I am very eager to teach myself mySQL and PHP, I volunteered to do the project of my co-majors. Hehehe. And voila! I know...
Good day!
I left my Wordpress 'cause it's making me confused. I mean I wanted to make a theme for my blog there but I really don't get the...
Coding..?
I'm still in the process of coding. *sigh* I hope to finish this as soon as possible!! ;)) Anyway, that's for Tumblr. Basically,...
Current mood: Sleepy..
I am so sleepy but I'm fighting it just to finish this book I'm reading. :) As you all know, I love reading books or whatsoever! I ...
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(1)
▼
May
(1)
MySQL/PHP
►
2014
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
Total Pageviews
No comments
Post a Comment